Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Graduate Certificate in Geographic Information Systems??!




I am considering Graduate School. Specifically I am considering the Graduate Certificate in this program: http://www.geog.pdx.edu/GIS/index.php. It's got a lot of the elements I am seeking. No GREs required. Focused program without esoteric and mostly academic content. I already have a Bachelor's in Women's Studies with a minor in English. It requires 20 graduate level credits & offers tangible, marketable skills acquired for job searching when complete. For now I am hoping to take the undergraduate pre-requisiste for people without a geography background this winter quarter. It seems like a good way to find out if I have any aptitude or interest in this. Since I am not formally enrolled at this point, I am re-admitted to PSU as a non-degree student. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment